Hey everyone,

There is a Mountain Bike Trip scheduled for Sept.30-2!!!

I do not have much for details as of yet, but don't worry it is a good friend of
mine, possibly two, who are not in the club that is running it.

The trip will most likley be in the Jasper area as this is an area Mike (my
friend) is most familar with in terms of biking, you will be staying at a
campground which will be cheap for everyone and you bring your own food to eat
(it is up to you what you want to spend on food). Gas is also separate, but car
pools will be arranged. If you need to reant a bike there is a place on Patricia
street called FREE WHEELS (I believe) where you can rent a bike in Jasper. The
bikes are good and it is $30 for the day. There are also half days rentals too.

Or if you want to spend a bit more money b/c it could be a little chilly that
weekend, you could stay at a hostel...it is up to you and just join the group
at the trail head.

The trails will be choosen based on everyone's experience once you all meet!!!

Just go to the office and sign up your name and info with a $10 deposit...this
money will be towards camp/hostel fees etc.

The rest of the money will be paid when you arrive.

P.S When you sign please note if you have your own bike and/or a bike rack.

Cheers,
Amanda