So, who wants to go to sunny California this winter break?  You do, eh?  Well,
the UAOC's 12 day New Year's Extravaganza just happens to be there! Woohoo!

We're leaving frigid Edmonton on Dec 26th at 6pm, hopping on a bus of 48 excited
students, and driving to LAS VAGAS.

In Vegas, we'll spend the good part of the night soaking in the sights and
bright lights before heading off to Point Mugu State Park, on the coast (23
miles from LA!)

After 3 nights on the beach, we'll head off to one of the most exciting parks...
in the known UNIVERSE!!!  We'll call the wild and untamed Death Valley National
Park home for 6 nights - not nearly enough time to wander the salt flats, old
mining towns, climb the largest sand dunes in North America, explore beautiful
canyons and camp at a site below sea level!  There's so much to do there it's
just ridiculous.

Just in case you get tired of sun and sandals and start to miss snow and ice,
don't worry, we'll be back home Jan 7th for a day of relaxation before starting
next semester's homework.  Woohoo?

All this is $410!! Just bring you, your gear and stuff to put in your belly.

If you have any questions, come to our office (616 SUB) or email us.

-Adam
UAOC Treasurer

http://outdoorsclub.ca