This is the first announcement for the UAOC's Year End Trip to the Juan
de Fuca trail on Vancouver Island.

WHAT: We are taking up to ten people for a five-day hike up the west
coast of Vancouver Island on the Juan de Fuca trail.

WHEN: We will leave early in the morning of April 28th, and return late
on May 5th.

HOW: We are renting a large van, and driving ourselves.

WHY: You will never be able to get the West Coast for this price with a
fun group of people any other way.

COST: The trip will cost ~$280 a person if we get 10 people signed up.
If for some reason we can't find ten people, the cost will be increased
to compensate.

This includes trail fees, ferry rides, hostel accomodations etc.
Everything but your food.

DETAILS: The trail is 47km, and though that may not sound long, it is a
challenging hike. So if you don't have any backpacking and camping
experience, this isn't the best trip to learn on.

We of course will be camping backcountry, though we will stay in the HI
hostel in Victoria for the first night.

We are also looking for extra drivers for the van, so if you are 21 or
older, have a valid credit card and class 5 driver's license, please
let us know.

CONTACT: If you have questions, ask Rob at [EMAIL PROTECTED] He's
organizing the trip. Send him an email if you are interested, and
formal signup in the office will start soon.

UAOC (Rob)

http://outdoorsclub.ca