Hi!

   I am hoping to convert my hybrid bicycle to a peddlable stage prop for a Fringe production this summer.  Bike trainers are more expensive than I hoped, and I don't need the resistance part anyway, just the frame to lift my back wheel off the ground.  Now that it is summer, does anyone have a trainer frame that they can lend me?  I definitely need it from the begining of July to the end of August (two months) but I would love to start working with it in May/June.

   If you even can suggest somewhere that I can look to borrow a frame or buy one cheap, that would be great.

                         Thanks!

                                       Alex