----- Forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----
    Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:18:45 -0600
    From: "Byles, Ileiren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Student views
      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,
I'm the editor of the University of Alberta's ExpressNews website. On
our site, we have a space reserved for student views, an open, free spot
on the U of A's webspace for your point of view. If any of the students
involved with your organization would like to write something for
student views, it can be emailed to me, along with a photo of the
writer, for publication. It's a great opportunity for a budding writer,
as well as for your
organization. Please feel free to contact me for more information, if
you're interested.
Thank you!

Ileiren Byles
Editor, ExpressNews