Who wants a job? You do!

The landscaping/maintenance company I've been working with this summer is looking for more people to help them out! It's called Green Scene and is an all-organic firm, with wages starting at $10/hour. Regular hours are from 7-3 (or evenings/weekends if you want) and we meet at my boss' house on Whyte Ave (Bonnie Doon end), load up the truck and go from there.

Things are really busy these days, and we'll take whatever help we can get! If you can only work 1 or 2 days a week, cool, if you want to work full-time, that's cooler! Or if that evening and/or weekend thing sounds appealing, that's good too, because there's always work to do! In a nutshell, we can work with your schedule. And the work will continue until mid-October, so it's a great way to grab a bit of extra cash during school's start-up.

If you're interested or if you have questions, then let me know, or you can just call Arran directly at 463-1859. We would love to hear from you!

~Crystal