Hi everyone

I'm writing to invite you to an exciting event being held this Sunday,
December 10th, at 7pm in NAIT's Shaw Theatre. There is no cover charge. The
theatre is located directly across from the campus bookstore ('Reads &
Needs') at the main entrance of the South Learning Centre.

We will be hosting a fascinating presentation by Briton Karl Bushby, soon to
be the first person ever to walk an uninterrupted line around the world.
Karl began walking from the southernmost point in South America, and trekked
all the way north through the Americas, eventually crossing a semi-frozen
Bering Strait into Russia.

He is presently resting in Edmonton, and will be speaking about his
experiences this Sunday. Please join us, and see Karl speak before he
resumes his march into the history books! See Karl's website at
www.earthtrekuk.net <http://www.earthtrekuk.net/>

Lucas Poznanski
President, NAIT Outdoors Club
www.naitoutdoors.org <http://www.naitoutdoors.org/>