Hi,

I have two free tickets to stay at Hostelling International Nordegg
which I never got around to using, and I'm leaving Edmonton this week
so need to pass them on to someone on or before Wednesday. The tickets
are valid until August 2007 and can be used by two people for 1 free
night, or one person for 2 nights. If anoyone wants them email me an
offer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - regular pricing is $23 per night, but I'll
accept pretty much any (monetary) offer!

Cheers,

Liz.

P.S. If anyone wants to come and say goodbye to any departing exchange
students from Lister, some of us are going out on Tuesday night. Email
me if you want details. :-)