Well there seems to be enough support for climbing, so let's try to organize
something.  I nominate myself the leader bean!  haha

I would like to hear votes for climbing times and places from everyone.
There are two places in Edmonton to climb:
1) Urban uprising
2) Vertically Inclined
(Click the links to see their hours of operations)

As a suggestion let's pencil in the old climbing time, Monday nights 7:00pm
at Urban, starting on the 5th, to get us going and make alterations as fit.
The only time that's a no fly zone for me is regular class time, obviously,
and Tuesday night - yay night labs!  I also have a car, so up to 5 of us can
go to Vertically, with easy.

This email is for everyone, so if you weren't one of the orginal climbers to
say hi now's your chance to vote for a time slot that works for you.

Cheers,
Kory