Hello Outdoor Club members;Are you interested in a week of backpacking on
Vancouver island at the end of April/beginning of May? The exec is looking into
planning a trip like this, and we're trying to find out how interested our
members are. We know it is at a tough time of the year, between exams and
summer jobs.The trip would be on the Juan de Fuca trail, which is a challenging
47 km,  and a five day hike. You can find out more about the Juan de Fuca here:
 http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/juanfuca.html . This isn't a
trip for unexperienced hikers. We would drive out and back ourselves, making
the trip 7 days. Tentative dates would be April 28-May 5.Unfortunately, we
can't give a definitive cost until we find out how many people are going. If we
rent a van for 10 people, it will be around $375 for the week, which would
include gas-van-hostel-trail expenses-ferry-everything but your food. {again,
that price might go up or down}If you are seriously interested in a trip like
this, let Rob know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible. Thanks,Rob UAOC