Hey Noah and others,

What length of trip is being looked for? If we were to go to Waterton
it would prob be best to do a 2 night 3 day trip because of the length
of the drive.

I like the idea of Nordegg because of the proximity. Waterton has the
advantage of having well marked trails and campsites, as well as
looping trails. I would definitely prefer to not have to back track
and instead go over a couple passes.

Also I have a car which can take four people.

Is anyone else interested in Waterton or have any other suggestions?

Ian Curran.