A group of 3 of us so far is set to hike Saturday morning up to the
Askulan ACC Hut in Glacier National Park and from there doing day
hikes. I'll be driving down friday and since there are 3 spots left in
the hut if anyone else is interested in joining us send me a shout.

Asulkan ACC Hut - http://www.alpineclubofcanada.ca/facility/asulkan.html

Mike.