Good evening fellow UAOC members.

My friend is planning to ride out to the Ukrainian Heritage Village on
September 9th for lunch. We want to get as many people as possible to
come with us, so we can enjoy yummy Ukrainian food together. I figure by
the time Sunday rolls around I could use a nice break from all the
back-to-campus stress and BEvERage enjoyment.

The total round trip is around 100km, as the Heritage Village site is
somewhere near Elk Island National Park (I have not been out to it in
years).

If you're interested, gimme a shout back and I'll keep you informed of
the details. Some of the regulars at Edmonton Bicycle Commuters are
coming on this ride.
*
Harvest of the Past and A Taste of Heritage

Sunday, September 9, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

Described as one of the best autumn events in Canada! This spectacular
harvest and food extravaganza starts with an early-bird breakfast
followed by an abundance of Alberta-produced foods such as buffalo, elk,
organic foods, and Ukrainian food. Travel into the past and take in the
nostalgic harvest activities and historic demonstrations including
binding, stooking, baling and threshing.Purchase specialty food items &
crafts, watch demonstrations, and listen to all-day musical entertainment.*

-Steve (Kovy), UAOC Webmaster