Hi,

Need: IBM "OnDemand" consultant

Duration: 6 months.

Location: Rochester, NY.

Best rate.

Job Description

Temporary staff augmentation consulting assistance with IBM's OnDemand
application. We need someone with architecture expertise and hands-on
experience who can advise on best hardware, use of standard disk vs. optical
disk, regulatory issues for storage on standard vs. optical disk, most
stable recommended versions and how to get around functional limitations in
the product. We need someone who knows more than just what platforms IBM
supports - someone who has been there, done it and truly knows what works,
not just what IBM supports.

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

734-591-3562 Extn.1+167

Fax: 7344182598

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"

scan0008"Arise, shine." Isaiah 60:1

"WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" Mathew 19:26

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com