Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to
*div...@xperttech.com*<div...@xperttech.com><div...@xperttech.com>

Position: C++ Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Positions: 2 contract, 1 direct hire (placement fee)

Duration: 4-6 months.

be US citizen, green card or EAD. No sponsorship.

Education: Masters preferred. Will consider lower education for experience
in the industry. If you find someone with

multiple degrees this would be a huge plus. Someone with a PHP certification
is a HUGE PLUS.

Process: phone screen, face to face. If candidate is a fit within 1 week
from face to face interview candidate will start. Client is moving fast!

Project: ADS project (advanced drivers systems)

Skills:

Expert level C++, VC++, C#, and .Net development skills

Mastery in data structures, algorithms, core libraries and their
implementation details – STL, Boost, etc

Strong background in math and calculus is preferred

VC++ development experience, Networking/Communications development
experience with TCP/IP, UDP and Serial (RS232) communications protocol

Mid-level expertise in Oracle 10g/11, PL/SQL, SQL

Experience in design and development of multi-threaded application
software

Knowledge in Global Positioning Sensor hardware, video capture devices is a
plus

Experience with Rational tools – Clearcase and Clearquest

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com