Hello,

Greeting’s

This is Prasad from Softtrans Inc., We have an urgent position open for *BA
with telecom domain* position at *TX*.**

Reply to pras...@softtrans.net or prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com**

*Title: BA with telecom domain*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6-9 months*

*Rate: Max $5500/ Month CTC all inclusive (No negotiation please)*

*Mandatory Skills:*

Knowledge of telecom domain, processes, equipment, and terminology
- Strong business process definition and modeling capabilities
- Knowledge of OSM and M6 functionality with emphasis on how the product is
used to meet customer goals and objectives (nice to have)
- Strong presentation and communication skills

 *Responsibilities
*- Work on business process re-engineering effort
- Define and document business and OSM/M6 processes and tasks
- Assist with customer Methods and Procedures modifications
- Assist in requirements definition as related to processes

--
Best Regards

Sai Prasad

Software Transformations Inc.

3245, Main Street Suite 235 326,FRISCO, TX 75034

Tel: (732) 218-7554 Fax: Fax: (732)909-2223

Email: pras...@softtrans.net | prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com

gTalk:prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com <gtalk%3aprasadg.softtr...@gmail.com> |
YIM: prasad548

http:/www.softtrans.net

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com