Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com

Position: .Net Developer with ArcGIS

Location:Madison, WI

Duration: 3-6 month initial duration (high probability of extension)

*RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE COMPLETED SKILLS INVENTORY WITH SKILL LEVEL AND
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH ONE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE CANNOT BE
REVIEWED.*

ArcGIS-based web applications, including framework, infrastructure and
development tools based on ESRI Silverlight and/or Javascript API. Supports
and/or installs ArcGIS-based web applications, infrastructure and
development tools. Participates in the testing process through test review
and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Experience in
deploying ArcGIS-based web applications to a production environment.
Software Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs
a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected.

*PLEASE HAVE CANDIDATE FILL OUT SKILLS INVENTORY BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING AND
PROVIDE ONE REFERENCE NAME/CONTACT INFO:*

SKILLS

Required / Desired

Amount of Experience Years

Actual Years of Experience

*Experience handling spatial data*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert*

*ArcGIS API for JavaScript - Experience designing/building GIS web
applications using ESRI's JavaScri**

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 2+ Yrs*

*ArcGIS API for Silverlight - Experience designing/building GIS web
applications using ESRI's Silverl*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 1+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Arc Server*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Mapping*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 4+ Yrs.*

*GIS Web Services*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 4+ Yrs*

*User knowledge of map reporting tools: ArcGIS/MXD*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)*

*Oracle*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*Spatial Database Engine (SDE)*

Required

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.*

*JavaScript **

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 5+ Yrs.*

*Silverlight Development***

Required **

*3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.***

* *

*VB.Net*

Required

*4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)and 3+ Yrs.***

* *

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com