Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact
details, billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com

BA with Electronic Funds Transfer experience

Madison, WI

6 month duration

Rate: $37/hr Max

Education: 4 yr college degree in Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Engineering or Business Administration
Job experience equivalent: 5 years business analysis, IT application
development, or process engineering experience
Demonstrated knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle
and/or the Project Management Methodology
Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and
technical information, both verbally and in writing
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and high level of customer
service
Within the last 3 years:
6 months engagement experience as a business analyst performing roles
such as requirements elicitation, or documenting use cases, use case
diagrams, process flows, state transition diagrams, etc.
18 months participation on medium to large size projects (10+ FTEs)
executing the Requirement Management
Methodology

Responsibilities: - Produce detailed-level requirements deliverables,
which include use cases. - Schedule and lead requirements sessions -
Resolve issues - Estimate work. - Perform other tasks related to
requirements as directed by team lead. Skill Set - BA experience
mandatory - Experience with electronic fund transfer systems required
- Knowledge of financial systems preferred Project Background The
purpose of this project is primarily to move CUNA Mutual’s custom-
built electronic fund transfer system onto supported technology. As
the technology is re-architected, it will enable the corporate “Pivot
Strategy” (as CUNA Mutual diversifies into the non-credit union
marketplace) by incorporating the use of Organization ID's into the
WebEFT system. It will also enable regulatory requirement processing
of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) while mitigating the
current risk around reprocessing batch files.

PLEASE HAVE CANDIDATE FILL OUT SKILLS INVENTORY BELOW BEFORE
SUBMITTING:

Skill/Role Level Years Preference
Business Analyst Intermediate 0.0 Required
Business Analysis Intermediate 0.0 Required

Thanks,

Divya P

XpertTech Inc

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com