Hi Friends,

Hope your doing great!

I have an urgent requirement of Oracle Hyperion Functional Consultant in
Golden, CO.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Role       : Oracle Hyperion Functional Consultant

Location   : Golden, CO

Duration  : 5 months

Rate       : open

They are based in the Golden, CO area and they have an immediate contract
opening for an Oracle Hyperion Functional Consultant for a 5 month project.

Required Experience:

.         Must have previous Oracle Hyperion Implementation experience with
integrations to PeopleSoft applications in Government organizations.

.         Specific Hyperion Budget planning experience in an educational
organization

.         Up and live on Hyperion by October 2010. All documentation and
knowledge transfer is complete.

.         Replace the current Budgeting application (manual based
application comprised of Excel spreadsheets and Access database tables along
with several processes in PeopleSoft) with Oracle Hyperion.

.         Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized, Microsoft Excel and
Web-based planning, budgeting, and forecasting application that integrates
financial and operational planning processes. With it, Budgeting can meet
immediate financial planning and budget preparation needs as well as budget
publication requirements.

.         The primary goal of moving to this solution is labor productivity
improvement, shifting more focus to analytical and forecasting activities.

Have a nice day..........

Thanks & regards

RAJESH

Phone : 734-591-3562 X 1177

Fax : 734-418-2603

Email :  <mailto:raj...@aim-cc.com> raj...@aim-cc.com |
<mailto:rajesh.ai...@gmail.com> rajesh.ai...@gmail.com |
<mailto:rajesh007recrui...@gmail.com> rajesh007recrui...@gmail.com |Yahoo IM
: rajeshk_aim |

 <http://www.aim-cc.com> www.aim-cc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com