*Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com*

*

*

*Position: Sr. Java Software Engineer*

*Start-Date:* ASAP
*Interview Process:* Phone Screen followed by a face to face
*Location:* Waltham, MA
*Job Length:* 1 year

**

·         Building and maintaining expert level knowledge of Network Enabler
technical architecture APIs, specifications, and subsystems.

·         Understanding and anticipating customer needs.

·         Coding and maintaining the following types of projects using Java,
and other common languages, such as C#, Ruby, etc:

·         Programming language specific packages for communicating with the
Network API, using SOAP and REST.

·         Installation and configuration software for external developer
deployments of Network API subsystems.

·         Network API web-based demonstration applications, as well as
downloadable sample applications.

·         Directly supporting developers using the Network API on a daily
basis via public forum, email or other means.

This role will require a self starting engineer with a well rounded set of
abilities, as follows: Excellent communication skills, professional and
positive attitude. The ability to write well in English and to communicate
with a diverse and expansive developer community. Strong programming skills
and architectural design abilities. Experience with Web UI programming, and
J2EE. Knowledge of Linux, Windows, shell programming.

Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, SMS (MO/MT), MMS (MO/MT), web services,
web service security and basic network security programming (e.g.
Certificates, SSL) are required. Technical knowledge of messaging protocols:
SMPP, MM7, SMDPP, and headers related to short/long-codes and tele-service
IDs is highly desirable. Specific knowledge of OCSG and the ParlayX protocol
is highly desirable. Knowledge of software packages, such as Apache Axis,
cxf are also highly desirable. Web UI programming and knowledge of diverse
web languages (e.g. Ruby, groovy) a strong plus.

The position involves using various content management, issue tracking
systems, and source code control systems (such as svn, or git) for the
authoring of documentation and project related software. The contributor
will also develop improvements to these systems as necessary to increase the
efficiency of the Network Enabler program and decrease output defects.

Knowledge of handset programming environments, such as Android, BlackBerry
or other smart phones is a plus.* *

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com