*Hi,

Please go through the requirements and send resumes with contact details,
billing rate and current location to div...@xperttech.com*

*Position: **C# Developer with.NET w/ Fixed Income Trading*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: NYC*

* *

* *

*Job Description:  *

* *

*Our client, a global Investment Bank is looking for a C# developer with
.NET within Fixed Income trading in NYC. Develop, test, maintain and enhance
Repo IT’s portfolio of applications. Develop, test and maintain interfaces
between Repo IT’s applications and other entities. Work with business
analysts to understand user requirements. Support the Quality Assurance team
in the management and remediation of software defects Adhere to software
development standards, procedures and techniques Collaborate effectively
with project managers, business analysts, quality assurance and other team
members Ability to participate and represent the development function in the
development and project lifecycles  Work effectively with team members in
other locations situated globally The candidate will be exposed to the
complete software development lifecycle and will be expected to work with
business analysts and from functional specifications to implement the
solution and oversee deployment. Global scope of Repo’s applications and the
Repo IT team requires occasional night and weekend work. Technical
requirements:Three or more years of hands-on extensive C#.net experience.
(Forms based c#)Experience of multi-threaded programming and debugging
Socket programming Messaging middleware, pref. JMS Ability to work under
pressure in a fast paced environment is essential. Candidate must have
attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part
of a group; possess excellent communication skills and inter-personal
skills; have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary
to `get the job done`. Fixed Income/trading experience preferred, Repo
experience is a plus.  ***

Thanks,

Divya P

*Xpert**Tech** Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email: div...@xperttech.com

Phone: 781-787-0898

Fax: 978-405-5040

www.xperttech.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com