Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position: Unix/Linux administrator

Location:  Morrisville, NC

Duration is 9+ months.

Best rate: $45-50/hr Max on W2

Daily Pay rate up to 450/day.

Responsibilities:
The Unix/Linux administrator is responsible for second line support and
maintenance of the Unix and Linux systems globally. This role is accountable
for the troubleshooting and resolution of all Unix and Linux support
issues/requests. The primary focus of this role is change and configuration
management.

Responsibilities Include:

        a.. Provide day to day second level technical and developer support for
critical business and trading systems
        b.. Build and support disaster recovery initiatives and ensure on-going
compliance wit the CS security baseline
        c.. Install and maintain the operating system and related software
products. This includes performing required upgrades to ensure operating system
currency, improving monitoring capabilities and eliminating legacy
infrastructure
        d.. Provide diagnostic support and act as interface to vendors for all
failing components within the system
        e.. Evaluate and recommend hardware and software to end users
        f.. Manage technical projects that support key initiatives within the
firm
Design and implement technical solutions that ensure control, manageability and
integrity of the environment to maximize service availability to users

        a.. Qualifications
        b.. Knowledge of Unix (Solaris) and/or Linux (Red Hat & SLES) and other
core system tools such as NIS, DNS and NFS. Required, 10+ years.
        c.. Knowledge of disk management tools such as Disk suite and Veritas
Volume manager. Required, 10+ years.
        d.. Knowledge of clustering tools such as Veritas Cluster server.
Required, 5+ years.
        e.. Performance analysis and tuning. Required, 10+years.
        f.. Knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server
environment. Required, 10+ years.
        g.. Troubleshooting Skills. Required, 10++ years.
        h.. TCPIP. Required, 10+years.
        i.. Shell Scripting. Required, 10+ years.
        j.. Distributed Systems Management. Required, 10+ years.
        k.. Knowledge of both Unix (Solaris) and Linux (Red Hat & SLES) 8+
years.
        l.. Knowledge of system management tools such as Control-M and
        m.. Netbackup. 4+ years. years
        n.. EMC Powerpath software 5+ years

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com