Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position: PL/SQL Developer

Location: Lawrenceville, NJ,

Duration: 6 months.

Rate:  up to $32-35/hr on W2

Qualifications are as follows:

  a.. 6+ years -tier IT development experience as a PL/SQL Developer
  b.. Oracle 9i (10 G exposure a plus)
  c.. Unix and shell programming experience
  d.. Query performance tuning experience
  e.. Data analysis skills
  f.. Knowledge of Database Architecture
  g.. Knowledge of programming language's), software development tools and
environment's) and systems analysis and functional design, along with a
thorough knowledge of relational database concepts and design, data modeling
and system architecture.
  h.. Financial Services industry knowledge is a plus.
Please use these questions to help screen candidates:

  a.. Partitioning
  b.. GTT (Global Temp Tables)
  c.. Cursors
  d.. Bulk Insert - Exceptions, for all
  e.. Autonomous transaction
  f.. PL/SQL tables
  g.. Materialized Views
Responsibilities:

  a.. Sr. PL/SQL Developer, working with a development team, responsible for
developing and maintaining Oracle PL/SQL applications and database programming
in client server and web environments.
  b.. Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
  c.. Perform system configuration and business analysis for the database
PL/SQL applications
  d.. Review and sign-off on technical high level designs, lead detailed
designs and software implementation, participate in design reviews and code
reviews, ensure unit testing and integration testing, facilitate code delivery
to production environments, analyze trouble tickets, and resolve operation
issues.
  e.. Perform performance tuning services for PL/SQL applications
  f.. Design, develop and implement Oracle PL/SQL applications
  g.. Provide quality operations support for production environment
  h.. Investigate and resolve external production tickets and internal QA
tickets
  i.. Setup, tune, and integrate development and test environment tools and
software as needed.
  j.. Work with QA and provide support to provide timely technical resolutions
for defects.
  k.. Adhere to established coding standards and adopt to the software
development Methodologies in compliance with the established SDLC process flow.

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com