I currently have 3-6+ month contract for a  QA Tester with a strong
background in database application testing, SQL, web technologies and
performance testing techniques.  MUST have worked in the FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
recently and good job estability. This position is in  NYC.  This is our
direct client and would not disclose the name unless submitting your
candidate.* **The client prefers local candidates as there is only going to
be an in person interview (no phone interviews), but if you want to submit a
candidate that is out of area please confirm that you will fly them in
with short notice.   *

*Target Rate: $ * *37/hr C2C*

*TITLE: ** **QA Engineer** ** with Financial Industry Experience** **- **  *
*3-6+ month contract in** **NYC*

Work Hours :08:00AM - 05:00PM

Length - 3+ - 6 months. Extension will be sought.

Project Summary:

We are developing a set of financial software applications and are in need
of a Senior QA Analyst to perform testing. Must be experienced (see
qualifications below) and must have the Financial Knowledge.

Roles and responsibilities:

§ The Software QA Engineer debugs software products through the use of
systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for
company products.

§ He/she develops and executes software test plans and writes/maintains
automated test tools scripts, utilities, etc.

§ The individual will analyze and write test standards/procedures and
maintain the adherence to the standards.

§ The Engineer will also maintain documentation of test results to assist in
debugging and modification of software.

§ Additionally, the individual will analyze test results to ensure existing
functionality and recommends corrective action.

§ The individual will also consult with development engineers in resolution
of various issues and/or problems.

§ 5 + years experience in software testing

Required Skills:

§ Financial Industry experience

Work Ethic:

§ Good and timely communication skills, important with a remote team

§ Willing to follow testing standards and best practices

§ Self motivated, meets deadlines and pro-actively gives advance notice when
deadlines won't be met

§ Must be able to work independently

§ 5+ years Software testing experience.

§ Experience working with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, UNIX, SQL
Environments required.

§ A strong background in database application testing, SQL, web technologies
and performance testing techniques is a preferable. Testing disciplines for
validating data integrity, middleware (APIs/QAPI), back end servers and UI
functionality.

§ Strong analytical skills required

§ Experience with automated test tools (Silk Performer, QTP) required.

§ Attention to detail required

§ Good communication skills required

§ Technical writing capabilities desired

Desired skills:

§ Microsoft office suite

§ Microsoft .NET / WCF / Winforms

§ Oracle 10g, SQL Server

§ Web Services - XML, SOAP, WSDL/UDDI etc...

Education: Computer science or engineering degree strongly preferred

Regards,

Brian
I.T Software Solutions Inc. | 3801 N.University Dr. Suite 312,
Sunrise,FL-33351 | Phone: 954-237-6483 | Fax: 954-212-2818

www.itssonline.com | mailto:br...@itssonline.com <br...@itssonline.com> |
YIM: brian.i...@ymail.com <brian_i...@ymail.com>

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (
DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to br...@itssonline.com with the word "REMOVE
s Ente s s <    (:  >* ( SBE ) **South Florida Water Management District** (
CDBE ) **Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise*

*( DBE **) * *Disadvantaged Business Enterprises* *   *

*Note: We at Itss  Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:**krist...@itssonline.com
Please*<krist...@itssonline.com%20please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com