Req: Solaris Admin

* 6-8 years of UNIX administration experience in the Solaris environment
Solaris 8/10

* VERITAS Cluster and Volume manager configuration and administration

* Working with Solaris Zones, LDOMS

* Working knowledge on storage Sysadmins perspective

* Networking Fundamentals

* Information Security

* Perl, csh, bash, ksh Scripting

* Experience with RedHat Linux 3.0/4.0/5.0 System Administration

* Support of UNIX OS level logging and monitoring activities using third
party tool

Location: CT

Duration: 6 - 8 months

Req: Linux Admin

- Sr. Linux Administrator to join the System Engineering team who are
responsible for design, maintenance, security, recovery, and support of
Windows and Linux environments

- Experience in Windows / Linux servers, Windows Security, patching via
BladeLogic, Red Hat Linux, etc.

- Experience in supporting general and complex Linux issues, and acting as
technical guru for the development teams on Linux issues from a network,
hardware and operating system level.

- Will be responsible for daily Linux admin/support duties, which would
include on call support, as well as proactive monitoring & skills transfer.

- Experience in implementing standards for configuration, management, and
deployment of Enterprise class Linux systems.

LOCATIONS: NJ

DURATION: 12 MONTHS

Req: .net / C# Consultant

>> C# consultant who has strong experience with developing Trading

>> Systems strong knowledge of Credit Risk Experience with the Full Life

>> cycle

Location: NYC

Duration: 6+ months

Please provide me resume, rate and contact # asap.

--
Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel
cyberThink, Inc.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com