Hi Partner!!

Hope your doing greatl for this day.

*Here MULTIPLE REK:     Urgently  need Resumes & Diffinitely Short Closer so
Rush to **ram...@softhq.com* <ram...@softhq.com>*  ASAP!!*
                                        *   talk to me  on +1-858-658-9200
Ext. 622*

*Job: -         Adobe Flex Developer for Global Media and Telecom*

*Location:        Iowa
Rate:              $ Open /hr
Duration:        6 months*

 *The Job Description is as follows:*

Adobe flex Developer- Building Flex Library components containing
renderers, custom component, custom events- Experience in Flash Remoting
Concept and LCDS - Flex Design expert - ColdFusion Knowledge is an added
advantage- Technical Lead with > 7 years experience Adobe Flex version 4 and
Flash builder  4 beta 2

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh  I   Resource Coordinator
www.softhq.com

 Email: ram...@softhq.com
Direct:  858-658-9200 Ext.622 |
Gtalk:      ram.itsourceone
Yahoo IM:  ram_bnice

NOTE: The above resumes are only for your direct client requirements.  We
will not accept responsibility of sending the consultants through you incase
it goes through different layers as our recruiters deal with most of the
vendors and should it go to the vendor with whom we already work with, we
will work directly with them. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com