Hi There,

We are working with a tier-1 vendor for this opportunity, and our employee
is a team lead at the client.

Please forward best matching resumes to
anan...@infotechvalley.com<ana...@infotechvalley.com>

*MORRISTOWN NJ*

*JAVA DESIGNER/SENIOR DEVELOPER*

*DURATION: 6-12 MONTHS*

*RATE: $ BEST MARKETABLE RATE*

* *

* *

*JAVA DESIGNER/SENIOR DEVELOPER*

* *

* *

*Our client seeks a strong java designer/senior developer with 10+ years
experience for a large client located in Morristown, NJ

Core JAVA and J2EE components such as (EJB, Servlets, Applets, JSP, Struts,
Hibernate) and Java Threads, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, TomCat, JBOSS, Sybase, Oracle,
WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSL /XSLT, UML and HTML/DHTML/ CSS, AJAX, JAXB and JAXP.

Working on large complex systems or global systems  with heavy
analysis/problem solving skills*

* *

Thanks

Anand

anan...@infotechvalley.com <ana...@infotechvalley.com>

610 365 7318

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com