*Hi Associates, *

* *

*Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below job need. *

Position :  Sr. SQL DBA/Architect. Must have the Architect exp in addition
to the DBA skills and experience

Location :  St. Paul, MN.

Rate – Open

Duration : 6+ months.

Local to MN  preferred but will look at others close to or outside of MN.
An in-person interview might be necessary, at your cost.

*POSITION OVERVIEW*

Senior Level Data Administrator/Architect for a large scale system. Position
is focused on refinement of system performance, scalability, and data
management. Must have proven experience with large scale, secure Enterprise
applications. Responsible for improving database performance and
scalability. Must be well versed in data lifecycle management. Serves as the
lead technical resource in the strategic oversight and planning of data
models and database structural design and development. Oversees the design,
evaluation, selection, implementation and support of major databases and
metadata structures; reviews and evaluates database performance, risk and
financial analysis feasibility studies.

Experience:
• Scalable Enterprise level applications
• Distributed Database methods
• Data Security, Reliability, Performance
• Mission Critical Application design
• Replication Strategies
• Data partitioning
• Load Balancing

Primary Tools:
SQL 2008, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL
Performance Monitoring and Optimization, Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation
Server 2010..

Participate in design and development activities for new application
databases, release level development, and support of existing application
databases and components (SQL, stored procedures, triggers, etc.).

Responsibilities
Provide logical design support and database physical design support,
including: database generation, performance tuning, & table or data
restores,
Manage security access to Databases
Ensure database backup maintenance & support
DTS package creation and support,
Build data extract routines, build load routines, & migrate routines to
productions using DTS Productive server M&S
Schema migration test to production,
Test environment maintenance/build,
Data migration from source to target tables.

*Best Regards*

* *

*Geetha*

*Ksoft Systems Inc*

Desk:  732-649-6485

Fax: 732-783-0432

Email: gee...@ksoftglobal.com
<gee...@ksoftglobal.com%20%20%0dwww.ksoftglobal.com>**

www.ksoftglobal.com <gee...@ksoftglobal.com%20%20%0dwww.ksoftglobal.com> :YIM
geetha.softit1

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CA4B5F.42BD9EE0]

*Certified - Small Business Enterprise *

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited* *mail.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove
request for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed.*

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com