Are you in a networking group? Do you need help finding a job?

I don't have to tell you that job hunting can be hard and certainly
isn't fun.

You send out your resume, talk to people, search and try to keep a good
attitude and often get few results.

My website, www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>  has many
free tools plus information that will help with your search

The jobs that I am recruiting for are available through my group on
Google. You can subscribe on www.JeffAltman.com
<http://www.jeffaltman.com/> .  You can also subscribe to my free job
search ezine, No B.S. Job Search Advice, published every Tuesday at
www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>   You will receive
articles to help with your search

JobSearchUniverse (Also at www.JobSearchUniverse.com
<http://www.jobsearchuniverse.com/> ) searches thousands of job boards
and corporate websites to give you free job leads plus job search advice

Sites to post your resume <http://www.jeffaltman.com/links.htm>

The Job Market Blog  (also at www.TheJobMarketBlog.com
<http://www.thejobmarketblog.com/> ) contains my view of the job market
plus layoff notices from companies worldwide (why join someone with
problems, right?).

Connect with me on LinkedIn :
http://www.linkedin.com/in/thebiggamehunter

Subscribe to my free ezine, No B.S. Hiring Advice, that helps hr
professionals, managers and business owners make even better hiring
decisions

Job Hunting Book recommendations plus my books, "Get Yourself Hired
NOW!: The Big Game Hunter's Guide to Head Hunting Your Next Job and
Every Job After That"  , "Get Your Job Search Organized NOW,"  "No B.S.
Job Search Advice," "The Single Best Question You Can Ask on Any
Interview," and "Look Me Up: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Social
Networking Your Way to Job Search Success" -Available as PDF's, RTF, for
Kindle, Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Sony Reader, Palm,
Stanza and in print at www.GetYourselfHiredNOW.com
<http://www.getyourselfhirednow.com/>

Access to other job search sites and tools

If you are a recruiter, try www.Search4Candidates.com
<http://www.search4candidates.com/> , a free search engine for finding
resumes and other leads

There's a lot of information and access that I offer for free, as well
as information about my VIP service.

Check out www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>  and pass on
the address to your friends in the group and others.

Best wishes,

Jeff Altman

The Big Game Hunter *

*TM, The Big Game Hunter, Inc., 2007

Other Job Search Websites You Can Use

*       The Consulting Universe <http://www.theconsultinguniverse.com/>
: Search and Post Consulting Assignments and Consulting Jobs
*       Search4ManagementJobs.com
<http://www.search4managementjobs.com/>
*       TheResumeUniverse <http://www.theresumeuniverse.com> :
Information about Resumes and Cover Letters

*       VIP Personal Search: <http://www.vippersonalsearch.com>  Hire
Your Own VIP Personal Search Agent
*       The Job Market Blog <http://www.thejobmarketblog.com> : Blogging
and news about the job market since August 2001
*       Search4Candidates.com <http://www.search4candidates.com/>  Free
and refined search for resumes and candidate leads for recruiters
*       Search4JobLeads.com <http://www.search4jobleads.com/> : Millions
of jobs worldwide
*       How2Interview.info <http://www.how2interview.info/> : Watch
video to learn how to interview
*       FreeJobSearchTips.info <http://www.freejobsearchtips.info/>

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com