Hi,

We have an urgent Req for Java Developers in Port Washington, NY. If you or
anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your earliest
convenience

*Java developers (Need Local Candidates---Face to Face Interview & Immediate
Closure)*

*Location:* Port Washington, NY

*Duration:* 2+ months

*Start:* ASAP

*Details of positions:*

Junior to Mid-level, At least 3-5 years experience with Java and JEE
technologies

Senior Level, At least 7 years experience with Java and JEE technologies

*Job Responsibilities: *

Serve as a Junior-Mid level (for 2nd position Senior Level) Developer within
the firm’s Web Development department reporting into the Senior
Director/Webmaster.

Take part in new development initiatives, maintenance and support of the
firms E-Commerce, Internet, and Intranet applications.

Responsible for documentation of functional/technical specifications,
analysis, design, development and implementation using Server side Java &
JEE technologies, Java EE 5, EJB 2.1/3.0, WebLogic / JBoss, SOA
architectures Java/J2EE, SQL, AJAX and XML.

*Requirements: *

* Strong experience developing reusable software in Java EE 5

* Strong experience with EJB, JMS, JNDI, Servlet /JSP, JTS, JDBC, SOAP

* Strong experience with application servers, especially JBoss

* Strong experience with Restful Services and SOA architectures

* Strong experience with Oracle and SQL

* Strong experience with XML, AJAX and related technologies

* Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible

* Must be a faster learner and multi-tasker

* Strong analytical and problem solving skills

* Strong communications skills

* Data architecture (preferred)

* Agile methodologies (preferred)

* C#, ASP.NET (preferred)

* B.S. in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience

***Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format***

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to Port Washington, NY

Available for In-person Interview on your own expenses:

Current Project status:

Rate:

*Best Regards,*

* *

* *

*Vikas Jain* | *T*: 630.364.1839 | *F*: 630.839.1219 | *E*: vi...@bitsft.com
**

* *

*Bitsoft International, Inc* | 3421 Goldfinch Drive, Naperville, IL – 60564

www.bitsft.com |www.skillgalaxy.com |www.staffingcorner.com | *(WE’RE
HIRING! <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx>)*

* *

** <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain>***
*** <http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>**

* *P* **Save trees, Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com