Hi All,

Please mail me your matching resumes to ri...@infotechvalley.com

*Position: Jr. Oracle Pl/Sql Developer*

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 6 Months

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Required Skills and Experience*

- B.S. Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience

- 3 years experience developing large database systems

- Significant experience with PL/SQL and database design

- Significant experience supporting database application developers

- Deep and practical understanding of software development and project
management methodologies

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Riyas Sain | InfoTech Valley Inc
Email: ri...@infotechvalley.com | Phone 610. 365.7304 | Fax 610.419-9306
4157 Ross Rd, Suite 102, Bethlehem, PA, 18020|
www.InfoTechVally.com<http://www.infotechvally.com/>

mailing list reply to ri...@infotechvalley.com  subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to
be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience caused.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com