*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>*
*

Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a direct client
requirement for a C/C++ Developer* * position based at *Bentonville, AR*

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

*Title*

*C++ Developer*

*Job Description*

Mandatory skills - C, C++, and Informix, Unix and Java skills with over 4+
yrs of support and development experience.

Desirable skills : C,C++, Informix, Unix and Java

Here is some more details on what we are looking for:
1.Should be able to analyze the code in C, C++, java, shell script, Perl
script.
2. In Java major technology should be web services (Soap , Apache Axis),
Hibernate , Server Side Knowledge (Web Sphere Application Server 6.0)

Primary Skills

C, C++, and Informix, Unix and Java

Location

Bentonville, AR

Duration

Longterm

Rate

DOE

Interview Type

Initial Telephonic  / 2nd round May be a face to face on your own expense

Notes

We need only developers with hands on experience, client will request for
references and proof of employment in USA.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com