Dear All,

We have a Datastage Developer position in NJ, New Jersey for 06+
month’s project, let me know if you have any one available, please
send resumes with Rate, location and Contact details ASAP, this is an
fast moving position pls respond ASAP

Job Title: Datastage Developer
Location: NJ, New Jersey
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Cost: $48-$50 Hourly
Skill Set:
5+ Experience in Information Server 8.0 (Datastage server) on UNIX/
Linux platforms
Demonstrate knowledge in implementing full life cycle data warehousing
projects
Strong knowledge of Star schema and Snow flake schemas, involved in
designing DW concepts like conformed dimensions, conformed facts and
Data Warehouse bus architecture for ETL development
Strong database background with Oracle and PL/SQL skills
Strong verbal/written communications and presentation skills Must be a
self-starter, work well independently and in a collaborative team
environment Exposure to onsite - offshore working model
Job Description:
Client in NJ employs an Enterprise Data Management Program (DMP) in
support of data provisioning, reporting, analytics and financial
modeling requirements. The technology solutions produced by the DMP
service our 5 business segments, 20+ business units as well as various
corporate functions. Our current data warehouse sources data from 30+
source systems and provisions it to several analytics platforms
through the use of Data Marts and Operational Data Stores. We are
seeking a Sr. Datastage Developer with data warehouse experience to
support an expanding Enterprise Data Management Program. The candidate
will report to the Data Stage Architect and work closely with the Data
Warehouse Architect to provide technical expertise in expanding
Corporate Data Warehouse.
Education :     Bachelors' Degree

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct    213.233.3907
Office    213.233.3576
is...@preludesys.com
www.preludesys.com
agasag...@gmail.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com