Dear partner,
**

* *

*Please go through the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles
with best rate and contact details to ss...@bhrigus.com*

*Req. ID:*

*SB-032311-01 - SAP FICO*

*Primary Skills:*

FICO

*Rate: $*Open

*Duration: *4-6 Months

*Location: *Irvine, CA

Finance Consultant
• SAP FICO (Finance) consultant will be responsible for the design, review
and testing of RICEF objects for the Finance team
• Will work with other Finance team members and leads to develop solutions
for each object, ranging from BI/ECC reports, Interfaces to external
agencies and systems (Profitability), enhancements and reports to manage
complex reserve analysis, reporting to manage special
entities/partnerships/funding entities.
• Will work with business users to capture requirements, document current
process flow, and related dependencies
• Will work as a liaison between project team and business to ensure
accurate translation of business requirements
• Assist with the development of the conceptual design of the overall
integrated solution by developing the process, data, and application
integration into the functional design document
• Define RICEF test conditions and expected results which will validate the
solution meets the business requirements
• Perform testing and provide instruction to business users on the object
functionality and usage
• Assist with identifying cross-team issues and communicate them to
management and team members
• Configure the system to match the design
• Component test the system configuration
• Complete the configuration rationale documentation
• Complete the Business Process Design documentation
• Provide process instruction and context to training team

Requirements:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience:
• Finance Business experience highly desired
• Analyze and design FICO process flow into the system
• Process integration with Accounts Receivable, cash management, lockbox and
banking
• Integration with tax systems - Sabrix
• AR integration with SD and Credit (order to cash flow)
• Cost center/Profit center accounting
• Profitability Analysis
• Business Objects
• 1 Full-cycle SAP implementation
• 3 to 4 years SAP experience
• US GaaP, IFARS, Taxation, accrual/revenue recognition rules

*If you have any questions feel free call/mail me,*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Syed***

* *

*Bhrigus Inc***

* *

*Senior Resource Development Manager*

* *

*2227 US Highway 1,#261,*

*North Brunswick NJ 08902*

*======================*

* *

*ss...@bhrigus.com* <ss...@bhrigus.com>* ***

* *

*syedshakeelbhrigus...@gmail.com* <syedshakeelgtk...@gmail.com>* *

* *

*http://www.Bhrigus.com* <http://www.bhrigus.com/>* *

* *

*IM :syed_innergraph*

* *

*Disclaimer

*---------------------------------------------------------------------***

-

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com