*Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Business Analyst
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com*
**
*Job Title : Business Analyst
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 8 Months*
**
*Local Consultants Only*
**
*Hourly Rate: $35/HR on C2C*
**
*Basic Qualifications:
Identifies business needs and translates these needs into application
software requirements.
Interface with information technology and business groups in conjunction
with the Medicare Part D product and project managers
Gather and Document detailed business requirements, assessing impacts to
existing functionality and business processes,
Facilitate requirements gathering sessions, presenting requirement
walk-through sessions to project team members and ensuring requirements
meet the needs of the business sponsor
Identifies opportunities for business improvement and efficiencies and
quantifies the value of the proposed business/system improvements
Assures functional and non-functional requirement documentation meets the
needs of the business sponsors *
**
*3-5 years experience
About BCforward:
BCforward is a minority owned IT recruiting, consulting and staffing firm
headquartered in Indianapolis with offices in 17 states, Russia, India and
China. The company was founded in 1998 and is currently the largest
consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in
Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team of dedicated staffing professionals has
placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention
rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.*
**
*---------------------------------------------
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616
Fax: (609) 228-5321 |
s...@consultingknights.com
www.consultingknights.com
*

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.