Dear Business Patner,
My client is looking for  WebSphere Developer
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com

*Job Title     :      WebSphere Developer
Location     :      Jersey City, NJ
Duration    :      6 - 9 Months
Rate             :      Market*

RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for working with the integration team to
integrate a new claims application with legacy systems using WPS

REQUIRED SKILLS:
IBM WebSphere Process Server/ESB
The resource should have worked on couple of integration projects.
Basic knowledge of middleware concepts and architecture understanding.
Minimum one year hands-on experience on IBM WebSpehere Process server /ESB.
Experience with Data Power, SQL and Java development as preferred but not
required. Alternatively, strong development experience on any of the below
Middleware technologies TIBCO, IBM Message Broker.

Offshore co-ordination experience preferred.

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: WebSphere coding, working with teams, debugging
analysis, coordinating with offshore team

--------------------------------------
Regards,
Sam Riley | Staffing Manager |
s...@consultingknights.com |s...@hire-knights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
www.consultingknights.com |

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.