Hi Associates,

Please reply with your candidates latest profile to gee...@erpanderp.com

Position: MDM Project Manager

Location: Roseland, NJ

Duration: C2C/FT

Job Description:

10-12 Years experience

Need to have MDM-IBM implementation exp (pref IBM Initiate)

Excellent verbal and written
skills

Should have strong BFS domain background

Experienced in Agile and Waterfall PM methodologies and using PM tools like
MS project, etc

Candidate details:

Name:

Current Location:

Home Phone & Cell Phone:

E-mail address: <patricia_thompk...@hotmail.com>

* *

Work Authorization:

Current Employer:

Total yrs of IT exp:

Skills:

Current Salary

Expected Salary:

Relocation ( Yes or No):

Availability/Notice period:

Preferable time for discussion :

Any bond/commitments with current employer:

Reason of looking out for change:

Any vacation plans in first year:

Thanks & Regards

* *

Geetha

ERP and ERP Corp

Email: gee...@erpanderp.com* *| Tel:  408 533 0004

48531 Warm Springs| Fremont, CA 94539 USA

 it_recruiter121

www.erpanderp.com

[image: cid:image003.png@01CD26EF.30CDDF10][image:
cid:image002.png@01CD22FF.D3B60A20][image:
cid:image003.png@01CD22FF.D3B60A20][image:
cid:image004.png@01CD22FF.D3B60A20][image:
cid:image005.png@01CD22FF.D3B60A20]
Awarded "Best of Las Vegas 2009 in Custom Computer Programming Services" by
US Commerce Association.

the body

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.