**
*Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Sr. C Developer / Programmer
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID **
s...@consultingknights.com* <s...@consultingknights.com>
**
*Job Title:    Sr. C Developer / Programmer
Locatiom:  RESTON VA
Duration:   5 month(s)*
**
*C2C Rate: $45/HR on C2C*
**
*Description/Comment:
Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or
client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications,
methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Responsible for designing, developing, and configuring TNS’ Point-of-Sale
payments platform to meet client requirements. The Sr C developer will work
with the Team Design Lead to review and clarify technical designs with
client analysts to ensure alignment with effort and capacity planning.
Applications are mainly based in C/UNIX technologies, so programming
experience in C is a must." *
**
*Required Skill:-
Core Banking and payments/credit card’ experience.*
*
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616
Fax: (609) 228-5321 |
**s...@consultingknights.com* <s...@consultingknights.com>
*www.consultingknights.com* <http://www.consultingknights.com>* *

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.