Hi Business Partner,

Greetings from Burgeon!!

I am SAHIL from Burgeon IT Services LLC, I Have an excellent resource
available for your requirements. Let me know if you would like to proceed
further. Feel free to contact me at my below coordinates. I would highly
appreciate if you can add me *sa...@burgeonits.com* in your daily
requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

  *Skillset*

*Total Exp.*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Visa Status*

Asset Manager

10 Years

San Diego, CA

Open

US Citizen

Infra Project Manager

15 Years

Torrance, CA

Open

US Citizen

Senior Program / Project Manager

30+ Years

Ontario, Canada

Open

TN Visa

SAP FICO Functional Consultant

12 Years

Charlotte NC

Open

EAD

SAP ABAP and Web Dynpro Developer

7 Years

Cincinnati, OH

Open

EAD

Thanks & Regards

 *Sahil*

Sales Manager

Burgeon IT Services LLC.

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No.: 302-497-3333, 302-220-4724, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: na...@burgeonits.com, Website: www.burgeonits.com

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.