*Hi*, My name is Nanda and I'm an IT Recruiter at Amtex Systems Inc. Our
position in the industry gives us the ability to match top Media, Finance,
and Retail companies with the best and brightest...YOU! There is immediate
need for your expertise! One of our clients has an open position we think
you could be great fit for “*Oracle DBA”*

** **

*Contract Duration:* 6+ months****

*Location:* Boston, MA****

** **

The candidate MUST have the following skills and experience:****

** **

**·         **Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and problem
solving skills.****

**·         **Minimum 5 years Oracle database administration experience.****

**·         **Experience with production support and upgrades of large
business critical Oracle databases.****

**·         **Experience with Oracle replication (RAC, GoldenGate,
SharePlex, Data Guard, ODI) and Oracle Partitioning.****

**·         **Excellent knowledge of Oracle tools and utilities (RMAN and
OEM).****

**·         **Excellent knowledge of database and SQL performance tuning
(Statspacks, AWR/ADDM).****

**·         **Strong knowledge of UNIX (Solaris, AIX) environments
including z/Linux and****

** **

Microsoft Windows.****

** **

    Knowledge of MS SQL Server or Sybase is a plus.****

** **

** **

**·         **Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.****

**o   **Experience with production support and upgrades of large business
critical Oracle databases.****

**o   **Experience with multi-terabyte Oracle OLTP , reporting and Hybrid
databases.****

**o   **Excellent knowledge of Oracle tools and utilities (OEM, and Grid
Control).****

**o   **Experience with Oracle RMAN Backup/Recovery.****

**o   **Excellent knowledge of database and SQL performance tuning
(AWR/ADDM).****

**o   **Strong knowledge of Linux.****

**o   **Experience with Oracle Replication(GoldenGate, ODI) .****

**o   **Experience with Oracle Exadata .****

**o   **Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, or equivalent
work experience.****

**o   **Minimum 5 years Oracle database administration experience.****

**o   **Installs, creates, and maintains all Oracle RDBMS databases,
software and tools for development, testing, and production environments.***
*

**o   **Administers all database objects including tables, indexes, views,
schemas, packages, and procedures.****

**o   **Analyzes database performance indicators and recommends improvement
actions.****

**o   **Manages and supports various backup and recovery strategies for
Oracle databases (e.g. RMAN, Data Pump, Data Guard).****

**o   **Works closely with application developers, vendors, system
administrators and auditors ensuring best practices for the physical
database design, integrity, performance, and security management.****

**o   **Troubleshoots and resolves database, application, and development
related problems.****

**o   **Provides production and development support (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
tools, and third party products).****

**o   **Provides weekend and off-hours production support as needed.****

**o   **Provides guidance for architecture design and development of high
performance systems and products and/or services.****

**o   **Works with development team in creating Proof of Concepts with New
Functionality/Technology and validate to eliminate technical risk****

** **

** **

*With regards,
Nanda*****

* *****

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE4FB7.9927E0A0]****

*Amtex Systems Inc.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801, New York City, NY 10004
http://www.amtexsystems.com/
Office: 646-200-7233 *****

* *

*Business Intelligence* | Solution Partners for :*WebFOCUS* |
*Pentaho* | *Quantum
Associative Systems |  CACM | Relavance Software | Big Data on Cloud*

* *

*Business Verticles:* *Information Technology| Media | Power | Hospitality
| Real Estate | Infrastructure*

** **

*Disclaimer*: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a *"REMOVE" in the subject line.* "Should employment
follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an
end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the
Consultant's services will not cause displacement of any U.S.workers
similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days
after the date of commencement of said services****

--
Nanda,
Amtex Systems Inc.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.