Hello

Greetings from Ramana !!!!!

We are in immediate need of a resource for the following position, if you
are interested please respond with an updated resumes to
cerebrum.recuiter(at)gmail.com

Location: Washington DC
Duration: 3 months+

I would prefer if the consultant has GC,EAD or Citizenship. But can
consider H1B if the candidate is exceptionally good.

Collaborate with the internal teams and the end clients to create and
maintain all necessary requirements documents, use cases, and requirements
traceability matrices

· Conduct requirement walkthroughs and peer reviews following FEPOC
procedures and guidelines.
· Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements and
functional/ system requirements and/or use cases.
· Maintain requirements in requirements management tool such as HP ALM.
· Create and maintain business process models.
· Perform UAT for validation and verification of business requirements.
· Provide assistance with research to assess benefits development as needed.

Competencies:

· 5+ years experience as a Requirements/Business Analyst writing use cases
and developing functional/system specifications hands-on. (Critical)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
· Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions
· Collaborate and interpret business and technical needs
· Candidate must have strong writing and analytical skills
· Strong requirements elicitation, specification, and validation knowledge
and experience
· Excellent attention to detail (e.g., data consistency, punctuation,
etc.). (Critical)
· Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers
· Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
· Excellent time management ability.

Tools:   HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), MS Office 2013, MS
SharePoint, CA Clarity (preferred)

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (813)466-7406, even if we have spoken recently about
a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

Regards,
------------------------------
Ramana
An Independent Recruiter,
(813)466-7406
cerebrum.recuiter(at)gmail.com

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.