*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*

Title: UI Developer with AJAX REACT exp.
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months

"UI Developer "; the resource should have strong experience in Angular Js,
Java script and Dojo who could join in our team of IT professionals in a
permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and
looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise,
here is the ideal opportunity for you!

Job Description:
* 8+years of UI/Web Development.
* Ability to develop in all tiers (presentation, business, and database) of
the application.
* Experience in designing the GUI using JSPs, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Dojo
Ajax Framework, Spring MVC and other tag libraries.
* Web Services SOA experience.
* Experience with JQuery & on UI.
* Experience working with JMS.
ยท         Build new apps from scratch in React
* Experience with reporting frameworks like Jasper.
* Experience with performance tuning of the application.
* Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal*
*972-848-3529*
*go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.