Fernando Gutierrez a écrit :

Es curioso, pero al buscar en Google por "Microsoft to buy Opera" [1] las
noticias hablan de rumores sí, pero de Google comprando Opera, no Microsoft.
Si Opera ha dicho no en el pasado a Google, Sun y otras grandes compañías no
creo que vaya a darle el "Sí quiero" a Microsoft.

[1] http://www.google.es/search?q=Microsoft+to+buy+Opera
Mejor preguntar directamente a Opera como lo hizo Tristan :

"The Web is awash with rumors about Microsoft buying Opera. Some so-called insider information <http://www.cooltechzone.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=2108> seems to be confirming earlier Dvorak's speculations <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/22/180255&tid=109> on this topic. Even Slashdot mentions <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/23/1329215&tid=109&tid=95&tid=187> that "is not to say it won't happen ... it just hasn't happened yet"...

So I picked up my phone and called Berit Hanson, spokesperson for Opera, disclosed who I am (being somewhat a competitor and also a colleague spokesperson) and asked her what was the actual truth.

Berit made it very clear: "we have received no offer from Microsoft. It's just a rumor like the one last week about Google".

So now, we all know, stop speculating, and spend some good time enjoying the holidays!"

Pascal