On 9/30/26 8:15 AM, Ales Musil wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 10:31 PM Dumitru Ceara <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> On 9/24/26 7:55 AM, Ales Musil wrote:
>>> The ovn-docker files were not updated for a very long time apart
>>> from treewide adjustments. Let's remove the ovn-docker
>>> utility files.
>>>
>>> Signed-off-by: Ales Musil <[email protected]>
>>> ---
>>
>> Hi Ales,
>>
> 
> Hi Dumitru,
> 
> thank you for the review.
> 
> 
>>
>> This needs a small adjustment:
>> https://github.com/ovsrobot/ovn/actions/runs/35963558453
>>
>> This needs to be removed:
>>
>> https://github.com/ovn-kubernetes/ovn-kubernetes/blob/f1d5bcc05077d0f859cf7628aab507e06089b9e3/dist/images/Dockerfile.fedora#L79
>>
>> And also backported on the ovn-kubernetes stable branch (I'm working on
>> bumping our CI to release-1.4).
>>
>> The rest of this patch looks good to me but I'll skip it for now.
>>
> 
> I have posted https://github.com/ovn-kubernetes/ovn-kubernetes/pull/7022
> to address that.
> 

Thank you!  And I see the release-1.4 backport landed too:
https://github.com/ovn-kubernetes/ovn-kubernetes/pull/7023

I applied the ovn-docker removal patch to main now.

Regards,
Dumitru

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.openvswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/ovs-dev

Reply via email to