On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 03:54:42PM -0500, Samuel Jean via dev wrote:
> It seems that shelling out to ovs-ofctl very quickly can lead to bug where
> it reports an OFPT_ERROR.
>
> We were able to constantly reproduce within minutes of running the above
> flow modifications on Unbutu.
>
> Any help, hints or guidance would be appreciated.  I'd be happy to pursue
> some debugging that would be required to nail down the issue here.

Thanks for the bug report and especially for the detailed reproduction
advice.

I've now tried running this reproduction case against Open vSwitch from
latest master and against the latest versions from the 2.6.x and 2.5.x
branches, and I can't see any failures even after letting the script run
for a few minutes.

Maybe you should try 2.5.1 or the latest from branch-2.5 and see if it
fixes the problem?  And if not, then we'll have to figure out what's
different between your setup and mine.