On 3/17/2017 4:14 PM, Simon Horman wrote:
Hi again,

I think that once the TODO items above are resolved - both of which I have
provided some feedback on separately - some consideration should be given to
merging this patchset.

Any thoughts/comments on that? Roi just commented that he will roll V5 with few more small fixes, but we'd be happy to hear if otherwise no more changes are needed?

Or.

 From my point of view it introduces important features for those interested in
offloading OvS using the Linux kernel while having minimal impact on those who
are not. I think it provides a good basis for further work on such offloads.
And as we are some distance away from the next release we should have plenty of
time to iron any problems that may be inadvertently introduced by this patchset.