I am trying to understand the openvswitch source code, in order to
customize some treatments.

For example, I would like, when a packet is received on the OVS bridge, to
know all the functions that are called and the processing that the packet
undergoes.
So I added VLOG_DBG ("....") in some functions. After configuring the Vlog
with (ovs-appctl vlog / set ..) and checking the log files I do not see any
of my VLOG_DBG messages.

So I would like to know if one could help me on this subject or propose me
methods that are used for debugging when modifying the source code of OVS,
like doing debugging with "printf" in a  source code.

Thank you

Benoit Nougnanke

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com