On 08/04/2017 01:07 AM, Bhanuprakash Bodireddy wrote:
Keepalive feature is aimed at achieving Fastpath Service Assurance
in OVS-DPDK deployments. It adds support for monitoring the packet
processing cores(PMD thread cores) by dispatching heartbeats at regular
intervals. Incase of heartbeat misses additional health checks are
enabled on the PMD thread to detect the failure and the same shall be
reported to higher level fault management systems/frameworks.

[snip]

Bhanu,

I have applied your patch series on top of master and created a branch for it
on my own experimental OVS tree here:

https://github.com/gvrose8192/ovs-experimental

The branch is test-keepalive.

I was able to build, install and run the patch series on my own local machine
and done some simple iperf testing that shows the basics are working.  However,
when I tried a travis build I got quite a few build errors.  You can examine
them here:

https://travis-ci.org/gvrose8192/ovs-experimental

Thanks,

- Greg