On 08/13/17 12:15, Sgh snhz wrote:

I want to run OVS on a wireless node in an emulator.

After running ovsdb and ovs-vswitchd, I am confused how to create a bridge
or configure the switch to work on wireless nodes (with only one
interface).

Could you help me to configure OVS in wireless nodes?

You don't provide much information, but perhaps the following may be of assistance:

connecting openvswitch to a hostapd based wireless access-point:

http://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/index.php?/archives/762-Using-Quilt-to-Patch-a-Debian-Package-hostapd.html

Some other general linux based wireless information:

http://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/index.php?/categories/75-Wireless

--
Raymond Burkholder
https://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/