Second patch adds debug appctl to obtain mempool information from DPDK
including names, numbers of available mbufs, object sizes and memory
pointers. First patch introduces common place for 'netdev-dpdk' unixctl
commands documentation in man pages.

Version 3:
        * Dropped patch about mempool failure - Already accepted.
        * Rebased on current master

Version 2:
        * Oficially added documentation patch.
        * Documentation patch splitted to move 'get-mempool-info'-related
          docs to patch, where this appctl introduced.
        * Patches reordered for consistency.
        * I kept all the ACKs because there was no actual changes.
          Antonio, please, let me know if you don't like the re-splitting.

Ilya Maximets (2):
  vswitchd: Document netdev-dpdk commands.
  netdev-dpdk: Add debug appctl to get mempool information.

 NEWS                        |  3 +++
 lib/automake.mk             |  1 +
 lib/netdev-dpdk-unixctl.man | 13 +++++++++++
 manpages.mk                 |  2 ++
 vswitchd/ovs-vswitchd.8.in  |  1 +
 6 files changed, 74 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 lib/netdev-dpdk-unixctl.man

--
2.7.4